Individuals with Down syndrome registered with DSALA may request an order form from The 2017 Disneyland Community Involvement Program. Members may purchase up to 6 tickets for their party. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we are only able to assist our dsala families. DSALA provides a liaison service to our community and does not provide tickets or codes to our consumers to purchase tickets.
Please read carefully
- Complete your request by October 2nd to receive a code from The Disneyland Resort Community Involvement Program. DSALA will not take requests following that date.
- You must register to participate
- Purchase codes will be sent via email to each individual during the first week of November 2016.
- Tickets are for the guests with disabilities and their immediate family members or caregivers only.
- Only one order per household. Duplicate email addresses will not be accepted and will result in an automatic removal from a Client List.
- PO Box address, duplicate physical addresses will not be accepted. Please specify apartment/unit number if individual client lives in apartment complex or multi-household facility.
- The Disneyland Resort and The Down Syndrome Association of Los Angeles are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses or emails lost in junk/spam folders. To avoid any lost or undelivered emails, please add this email address, along with the email address email@example.com and DLR.Corporate.Citizenship@disney.com to your contacts and safe senders list and also check your spam folders
- All contact information must be correct in order to participate.
- You must have a unique email address; duplicate email addresses will receive only one code.
- DSALA will not be able to receive the emails in the office and mail out forms this year. Please create an email address if you don’t have one. .
- Families on the List are not guaranteed tickets. Supply is limited and sold on a first come, first served basis. To ensure your are eligible to purchase tickets, please be sure to submit your completed order as soon as you receive your unique code.
- Ticket sales open Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Tickets are limited, so please order early!!
The Community Involvement Program (CIP) is a discount ticket opportunity for California residents with permanent disabilities. Tickets are available for select dates in January and February and can only be purchased by registered organizations or schools that provide services specifically to individuals with permanent disabilities. Guests from qualifying organizations may purchase a maximum of six (6) tickets per client/household.
Ticket Prices for 2017 CIP:
- $57.00 each (ages 3 and over) for a 1-Day, 1-Park Ticket to visit either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park on the same day
- $85.00 each (ages 3 and over) for a 1-Day Park Hopper Ticket to visit both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park on the same day
- Parking is included in the ticket price
- Each ticket includes a $2 service fee (already included in the ticket cost). The $2 service fee will not be refunded on unused tickets.
2017 Program Weeks:
Week 1: January 9, 2017 – January 12, 2017 (Monday – Thursday)*
Week 2: January 17, 2017 – January 20, 2017 (Tuesday – Friday)*
Week 3: January 22, 2017 – January 27, 2017 (Sunday – Friday)*
Week 4: January 29, 2017 – February 3, 2017 (Sunday – Friday)*
Week 5: February 6, 2017 – February 9, 2017 (Monday – Thursday)*
Week 6: February 12, 2017 – February 16, 2017 (Sunday – Thursday)*
* 2017 Block out dates include: 1/13 – 1/16, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4, 2/5, 2/10, 2/11. Dates are subject to change without notice
Vea Información en español
Powered by Firespring.org